Flexible Hybrid Learning Experience for Primary 2 to 6
(Students can choose to attend lessons at the centre or at home)
A wonderful benefit to this new mode is that it allows our students the flexibility
of attending classes virtually via Zoom concurrently
if they are unable to attend classes physically.
1. How it works
- Teachers will be at the centre teaching with the Zoom App switched on
- At any lesson, students are able to switch between attending lesson at home or at the centre. There is no need to inform us in advance as the teachers will take attendance accordingly.
- All that is taught from a laptop will be displayed via a brand-new big plasma screen for students at the centre or on the computer screen of students who are home.
- Teacher, student at home or at centre will be able to see and hear each other
- Students at home & centre will be able to get teacher’s help as normal
- Students at home & centre will be able to participate in online quizzes simultaneously
- Those who have confirmed their enrolment for the term via payment will be given the hardcopy worksheets batch by batch.
- Collection of marked work:
(a)Work done at the centre needs to be collected at the centre
(b) Work done online at home will marked digitally.
- Zoom meeting details will be given.
2. Advantage for students
- Enhanced student learning experience with more interactive methods
- An alternative way to attend classes should physical attendance be impossible